My Kid's Doc of Southfield follows the immunization guidelines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). For information about these vaccines and the diseases they protect against, please visit http://www.healthychildren.org/English/Pages/default.aspx
For detailed informational sheets published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) please visit http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/current-vis.html
Our Vaccine Philosophy
Our practice believes that all children should receive the recommended vaccines according to the guidelines provided by the AAP and the CDC. Vaccines are safe and effective in preventing diseases and health complications in children and young adults. Regular vaccinations help children ward off infections, and are administered as one of the safest and best methods of disease prevention.
We are happy to discuss your concerns about vaccines at your child's next visit.
Recommended Immunization Schedule
- CDC recommended immunizations for 0-18 years
- CDC Vaccine Catch-up schedule
- MDCH Immunization requirements for school entry
- MDCH Immunization requirements for childcare/preschool
- After the Shots
- Vaccine Safety Parent information from AAP
- CDC Vaccine Safety information (www.cdc.gov) is your online source for credible health information and is the official Web site of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).